Air Tahiti offers you the possibility of changing your dates and times of travel or cancelling your booking. However, for some of our products with specific terms and conditions, modification or cancellation is not possible, while for others a fee is charged. In this section, you will find out all you need to know about changing your ticket.
To modify or cancel your booking, please contact the agent you booked through. Air Tahiti is not in a position to change or cancel bookings made through a travel agent. For bookings made through our website, click here.
If your ticket has not yet been paid for, your Air Tahiti agent or your travel agent will modify or cancel your booking without charge.
If your ticket has already been paid for, the terms and conditions for the change and refund of your booking are as follows:
- Your request to change the date or time of your flight does not involve a change of fare and the terms and conditions of the fare are still satisfied: the amendments will be made without charge.
- You would like to change your itinerary or your request to modify the date or time of your flight involves a change of fare or the terms and conditions of the fare are no longer satisfied: your ticket will be refunded, for which a fee may be charged. A new ticket will be issued after the difference in fare has been paid or refunded.
If the new fare is higher than the original fare, the difference must be settled in addition to any fees. If the new fare is lower, the difference will be refunded to you, after the deduction of any fees.
If you are unable to travel on the flight on which you are booked, please cancel your booking no later than 48 hours before departure, to avoid being charged a late cancellation fee and to free up your seat for another passenger.
If you haven't used your tickets and they are still valid*, you can have them refunded on condition that: :
- The terms and conditions of your fare allow it,
- You are able to prove that you are the passenger named on the ticket or the person who paid for the ticket.
Where a refund is permitted, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Refund request before arriving in French Polynesia, fees apply as follows:
- 17 € per coupon (8.4 € for a child)
- With a maximum amount of 67 € per passenger (33.4 € for a child).
- After your international departure and before the departure of your first scheduled Air Tahiti flight: Refund fee of 50% of the total ticket price.
Refunds for tickets issued for babies (passengers under 2 years old) are not subject to fees.
Refunds are made:
- To your credit card, if this was your chosen payment option
- In cash, if you paid for your tickets in cash
Refunds for tickets paid for by credit card or cheque are made 48 hours after your tickets are issued.
Lastly, if you did not cancel your journey in advance and did not show up at check-in, you will be charged an additional no-show fee.
* One year from the date of your first departure.