Start your journey stress-free! With our online check-in service, you can check in for your flight and get your boarding card from the comfort of your own home, from 30 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
You can check in online:
- with an e-ticket,
- with or without baggage,
- up to 8 passengers per booking,
- when flying from any of the islands except: Ahe, Arutua, Gambier, Makemo, Mataiva, Takapoto, Takaroa, Tureia, Ua Huka and Ua Pou.
You cannot check in online if:
- you are flying to or from Rarotonga,
- you are travelling in a Twin Otter or Beechcraft, or with a connecting flight in a Twin Otter or Beechcraft,
- you require special assistance on your journey:
- person travelling with an infant (child under two),
- unaccompanied child,
- passenger with reduced mobility due to a motor, visual, hearing or mental disability, or because of age or illness,
- passenger requiring an additional seat,
- passenger travelling with a pet,
- group of more than eight people,
- passenger without a seat booked on the flight or with a paper ticket.
If you are not eligible to online check in, our agents will be happy to check you in at one of our check-in desks.
Online check-in consists of five quick and easy steps:
- Identify yourself
- Select flight(s)
- Select passenger(s)
- Confirm that you have read and agree to the safety and security rules
- Print your boarding card or save it on your smarthphone or tablet
At each of the steps, instructions and tips are displayed on the right-hand side of the screen.
At the airport
At the airport, have your boarding card printed or recorded on your smartphone or tablet and the required travel documents at the ready.
- If you have no baggage to check in:
Go straight to the boarding gate no later than 10 minutes before your flight is due to depart. At Tahiti-Faa'a Airport, you must first pass through security, so you are advised to make your way to your gate before the time shown on your boarding card.
- If you have baggage to check in:
Go to the "Baggage Drop-off" desk or, failing that, to the check-in desk of your flight. Make sure you allow enough time to check in before the final check-in time. Your bags will not be accepted if you arrive after this time.
Opening times for online check-in:
Online check-in is open from 30 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
If you don't have any baggage to check in, go straight to your gate before the final boarding time.
If you have baggage to check in, go to the airport desk. Make sure you allow enough time to check in before the final desk check-in time.
As a reminder, online check-in is available for flights departing from the following islands:
|Windward Islands||Leeward Islands||Tuamotu||Marquesas||Austral Islands|
| Moorea |
| Bora Bora |
| Fakarava |
| Hiva Oa |
| Raivavae |