Save time at the airport! At Tahiti-Faa'a, five self-service check-in kiosks enable you to check in from 16 hours to 25 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
You can check at self-service kiosk:
- with an e-ticket,
- with or without baggage,
- up to 8 passengers per booking,
You cannot check in online if:
- you are flying to or from Rarotonga,
- you are travelling in a Twin Otter or Beechcraft, or with a connecting flight in a Twin Otter or Beechcraft,
- you require special assistance on your journey:
- person travelling with an infant (child under two),
- unaccompanied child,
- passenger with reduced mobility due to a motor, visual, hearing or mental disability, or because of age or illness,
- passenger requiring an additional seat,
- passenger travelling with a pet,
- group of more than eight people,
- passenger without a seat booked on the flight or with a paper ticket.
If you are not eligible to online check in, our agents will be happy to check you in at one of our check-in desks.
Self-service check-in consists of five quick and easy steps:
- Identify yourself
- Select flight(s)
- Select passenger(s)
- Confirm that you have read and agree to the safety and security rules
- Print your boarding card
Once you have printed your boarding card
- If you have no baggage to check in:
Go straight to the boarding gate, with your travel documents at the ready, no later than 10 minutes before your flight is due to depart. At Tahiti-Faa'a Airport, you must first pass through security, so you are advised to make your way to your gate before the time shown on your boarding card.
- If you have baggage to check in:
Go to the "Baggage Drop-off" desk or, failing that, to the check-in desk of your flight. Make sure you allow enough time to check in before the final check-in time. Your bags will not be accepted if you arrive after this time.
Opening times for self-service check-in
Check-in using the self-service kiosks is open from 16 hours to 25 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
If you don't have any baggage to check in, go straight to your gate before the final boarding time.
If you have baggage to check in, go to the airport check-in desk. Make sure you allow enough time to check in before the final desk check-in time.
As a reminder, there are five self-service kiosks available at Tahiti-Faa'a Airport. You can use them to check in for flights to any destination except Rarotonga.