Air Tahiti Multi-islands Pass
Tarifs Multi îles/Intro
Want to visit more than one island on the same trip? Choose one of the Air Tahiti Passes and discover lots of islands in the different archipelagos of French Polynesia for an attractive price.
Air Tahiti also offers two extensions which, in conjunction with a pass, enable you to visit the Austral Islands and part of the Marquesas Islands as well.
Click on the pass or extension of your choice to see our recommended itineraries and fares. You might also like have a look at the applicable terms and conditions.
Carte des pass
Tarifs - Multi-îles
- Pass fares are offered to adults (over 12 years old) and children (2 to 11 years). There are no Pass fares for infants.
- As a general rule, all Passes start and finish in Tahiti.
- You do not have to visit all of the islands included in your chosen Pass, but at least two islands must be visited.
- Each island may be visited only once (a single stopover per island); returning to Tahiti while using the Pass is not permitted.
- The island of Moorea must be visited at the beginning or at the end of the Pass.
- All of your flights must be confirmed at the time of issuing your ticket.
- The length of your trip may not exceed 28 days from the start date, including for Passes with one or more Extensions.
- These fares may not be used in conjunction with other fares offered by Air Tahiti and are applicable for payment by cheque, credit/debit card or cash only.
Transits or stopovers in Tahiti while using the Pass
- Transits or stopovers in Tahiti while using your Pass are not permitted, except:
- for the Lagoons Pass, between Moorea and the islands of the Tuamotu Archipelago
- for a Pass with Extension, between Pass and Extension
For these exceptions, a maximum transit of 24 hours in Tahiti is permitted.
Stopover (stop lasting more than 24hrs) on an island other than Tahiti
- A single stopover is permitted per island.
- A transit (stop lasting less than 24 hours) with a change of flight number is considered a stopover except for flights from Bora Bora via Rangiroa to Tikehau, Manihi or Fakarava. For these flights, when there is a flight number change with a stop of less than 2 hours in Rangiroa, such a stop may be considered a transit rather than a stopover.
Passes including more than one group of islands.
- All of the islands from a given archipelago must be visited before moving on to the next archipelago (e.g. for the Bora Bora-Tuamotu Pass, all of the islands from the Society Islands archipelago must be visited before moving on to those of the Tuamotu Archipelago).
- Within a given archipelago, the islands may be visited in any order, subject to feasibility with regard to Air Tahiti's flight schedule.
- An Extension may not be purchased on its own; it must be combined with one of the Passes.
- Extensions must be used before or after the Pass.
- It is permitted to purchase both Extensions.
- A 24-hour stop in Tahiti between Pass and Extension is permitted.
- Extensions must be purchased at the same time as the Pass. If the extension is purchased separately from the Pass, fees will apply.
If your ticket has not yet been issued, please contact the agency you booked through to modify or cancel your booking. For bookings made through our website, click here.
Once your ticket is paid for and issued, the change and refund of the Pass are not permitted.