Check-in my shipment
Enregistrement et réception - Enregistrer mon colis - Titre et contenu FR/US
- To ensure that your goods have a smooth journey, we recommend that you check in your cargo in good time.
- Your island's Cargo Service opening times are different from the opening times for passenger check-in.
- Check the opening hours of the Cargo Service at Tahiti-Faa'a Airport.
- For the other islands, please phone the Air Tahiti agency on your island.
Final cargo check-in time
Cargo must be checked in before the final cargo check-in time.
This enables ground staff to finalise the flight preparations.
- The final cargo check-in time is two hours prior to the flight's scheduled departure time.
- For departures before 7am, please check your cargo in the day before.
- The final cargo check-in time for dangerous goods is three hours prior to the flight's scheduled departure time. This is to allow time for required checks and formalities to be carried out.
In Bora Bora, Huahine, Raiatea and Rangiroa
- The final cargo check-in time is 30 minutes prior to the flight's scheduled departure time.
From all other islands
- The final cargo check-in time is one hour prior to the flight's scheduled departure time.
Priority cargo from Tahiti
Goods booked in as Priority cargo from Tahiti may be accepted after the final cargo check-in time, up to 45 minutes prior to the scheduled gate-closure time, on a space-available basis and with the flight dispatcher's consent only.
A late check-in fee of XPF 2,000 per AWB will be payable.
Standard cargo is not accepted after the final cargo check-in time.