With Air Tahiti, the hold baggage allowance is free of charge within the following limits :
You have booked a standard ticket (Y or S class) or a flight from/to Rarotonga :
- Maximum weight per passenger (child under 12 or adult) : 23kg (50 lb)
- Maximum dimensions (including wheels and handles) : 150 x 150 x 150 cm (59 x 59 x 59 in)
You have booked a special ticket with an additional weight allowance (Z class) :
- Maximum weight per passenger (child under 12 or adult): 46 kg (100 lb)
- Maximum dimensions (including wheels and handles): 150 x 150 x 150 cm (59 x 59 x 59 in)
Baby information :
- There is no baggage allowance for infants under 2 years
- Strollers or umbrella beds are accepted without additional cost if their weight is included in the parents' free baggage allowance.
For scuba diving equipment :
Divers travelling to all destinations except destinations served by Twin Otter or Beechcraft are given an additional baggage allowance of 5 kg (11 lb) for carrying diving equipment only. To use it, please present one of the following documents :
- Official diver's card in your name,
- Declaration from the diving club where you are going, specifying the dates you will be diving.
Consult our Sports equipment and special baggage section if :
- Your checked baggage exceeds the authorized dimensions
- Your baggage weighs more than 25 kg (55 lb)
- You carry scuba diving equipment or any other large sports equipment
Find all our tips for preparing your baggage.