For scuba diving equipment:
Divers travelling to theses islands (Huahine, Raiatea, Bora Bora, Maupiti, Moorea, Fakarava, Rangiroa, Tikehau, Tubuai, Rurutu, Nuku Hiva et Hiva Oa) are given an additional baggage allowance of 5 kg (11 lb) for carrying diving equipment only, if there is availability on the flight.
To use it, please present your diving equipment at check-in and one of the following documents:
- Official diver's card in your name
- Declaration from the diving club where you are going, specifying the dates you will be diving.
Consult our Sports equipment and special baggage section if:
- Your checked baggage exceeds the authorized dimensions
- Your baggage weighs more than 25 kg (55 lb)
- You carry scuba diving equipment or any other large sports equipment
Find all our tips for preparing your baggage.