Online reservation makes your life easier!
Most of Air Tahiti fares can be booked online :
- one-way and roundtrip fares including a 23kg/50lb (Y fare) or 46kg/100lb (Z fare) baggage allowance
- as well as most of the Air Tahiti air passes with a 23 kg/50 lbs baggage allowance per person.
Air passes including 46kg/100lb baggage allowance or Marquesas and Austral Pass Extensions are not available online. If you wish to book an Airpass including this baggage allowance or if you wish to book a Pass extension, please fill the reservation request form available here. It will be processed by our Call Center as soon as possible.
For passengers requiring special assistance (unaccompanied children, persons who need special assistance…) : in order to take into account your specific needs, please complete this booking form. Actually, our online reservation system does not allow us to identify your needs for assistance at the airport and on board.
All destinations where electronic ticketing is available for outbound and return can be booked online.
- You can buy your ticket online up to 72 hours before departure. If you wish to book less than 72 hours before departure, call (+689) 40 86 42 42.
Note: You can book up to 9 passengers.
- Mandatory minimum connecting time between international flights and domestic flights have been determined as follows:
- International flight > Air Tahiti flight: 90 minutes
- Air Tahiti flight > International flight: 120 minutes
- Thank you to enter at least a local phone contact or an accommodation name per island visited. This information is important for us in order to contact you in case of changes to one of your flights. Only French Polynesian numbers are called. Thus, there is no need to provide your international phone numbers. You can specify the telephone number of your accommodation or, at least, its name. If local telephone numbers are missing in your booking, Air Tahiti disclaims any liability for any inconvenience resulting from a flight schedule change.
- Information about your international flights allows us to better manage your connections with Air Tahiti, when changes occur on international or inter-island flights. Therefore, we kindly ask you to inform us of any changes that may occur later on your international flights. If the information provided proves to be inaccurate, Air Tahiti will assume no responsibility for missed connections.
- Payment is made on a secure page. Visa, Mastercard and Amex credit cards are accepted. Encryption of credit card information is made according to the highest standard, 3DS. Moreover, the input of the three-digit numerical code is an additional check for the security of the transaction.
- In an effort to reduce the risk of credit card fraud, the payer must also be one of the travelers in the reservation file.
You can check your itinerary online by clicking on "My reservations" on our website's homepage or on the following link : https://reservation.airtahiti.pf/AirTahitiPNRView/default.aspx
The itinerary and the schedules are updated at the time you access your booking details. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice so we strongly recommend you to check your reservation before each departure.
You may change your ticket purchased online, according to the applicable conditions by sending us an email here.