Online reservation makes your life easier!
Most of Air Tahiti fares can be booked online :
- one-way and roundtrip fares including a 23kg/50lb (Y fare) or 46kg/100lb (Z fare) baggage allowance
- as well as most of the Air Tahiti air passes with a 23 kg/50 lbs baggage allowance per person.
Air passes including 46kg/100lb baggage allowance or Marquesas and Austral Pass Extensions are not available online.
If you wish to book an Airpass including this baggage allowance or if you wish to book a Pass extension, please fill the reservation request form available here. It will be processed by our Call Center as soon as possible.
For passengers requiring special assistance some services can be booked online (particularly wheelchair).
For other situations, please complete this booking form.
- You can buy your ticket online up to 2 hours before departure. If you need assistance please, call (+689) 40 86 42 42.
- You can book up to 9 passengers.
- Please note that first and last name must match the ID you will present at the airport.
- Rarotonga (Cook Islands): Passport information is required if you are traveling to this destination. For the required documents (visas), click here.
- Mandatory minimum connecting time between international flights and domestic flights have been determined as follows:
- International flight > Domestic Air Tahiti flight: 90 minutes
- Domestic Air Tahiti flight > International flight: 120 minutes
- Domestic Air Tahiti flight > Domestic Air Tahiti flight: 45 minutes
- Boat ride > Domestic Air Tahiti flight: 120 minutes
- Domestic Air Tahiti flight > Boat ride: 120 minutes
- Information about your international flights allows us to better manage your connections with Air Tahiti, when changes occur on international or inter-island flights. Therefore, we kindly ask you to inform us of any changes that may occur later on your international flights.
- Payment is made on a secure page. Visa, Mastercard and Amex credit cards are accepted. Encryption of credit card information is made according to the highest standard, 3DS. Moreover, the input of the three-digit numerical code is an additional check for the security of the transaction.
- Thank you to enter at least a local phone contact or an accommodation name per island visited. This information is important for us in order to contact you in case of changes to one of your flights. Only French Polynesian numbers are called. You can specify the telephone number of your accommodation or, at least, its name. Your international mobile phone number will be required in order to send you SMS information in case of flight modification/cancellation. If reliable telephone contacts are missing in your booking, Air Tahiti disclaims any liability for any inconvenience resulting from a flight schedule change.
You can check your itinerary online by clicking on "My reservations" on our website's homepage or on the following link : My reservations
The itinerary and the schedules are updated at the time you access your booking details. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice so we strongly recommend you to check your reservation before each departure.
You may change your ticket purchased online, according to the applicable conditions by sending us an email here.