Before you fly, be sure to pack all the necessary for your infant to have a pleasant time on board :
- A dummy, biscuit or bottle will help him swallow, preventing earache caused by pressure changes during take-off and landing.
- Check if your infant does not have a blocked nose. If he does, seek your doctor's advice.
- Something to drink and give your infant regular sips. The pressurised air in the cabin is dry and tends to dehydrate.
- It can also be cold on the plane. Remember to carry warm, comfortable clothes for your infant.
- Take your baby-changing kit: nappies, baby wipes, etc.
- Have your infant's important documents, such as his health card, and medication with you.
- Finally, take his comforter or favourite toy with you. The more your infant is surrounded by familiar things he likes, the better he will feel on board.