NOTICE : Carrier reserves the right to refuse Carriage to any person who has acquired a Ticket in violation of applicable law or Carrier's tariffs, rules or regulations.
1. As used in this Contract "Ticket" means this Passenger Ticket and Baggage check, or this Itinerary/Receipt if applicable, in the case of an electronic Ticket, of which these conditions and the notices form part, "Carriage" is equivalent to "transportation", "Carrier" means all air Carriers that carry or undertake to carry the Passenger or his Baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air Carriage, "electronic Ticket" means the Itinerary/Receipt issued by or on behalf of Carrier, the electronic Coupons and, if applicable, a boarding document. "Warsaw Convention" means the Convention for the unification of certain rules relating to international Carriage by air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
2. The Carriage accomplished under this Ticket is subject to the rules and conditions of liability detailed by the European rules n°2027/97 and n°889/2002 for the part concerning the conditions of air Carrier liabilities regarding Passengers as to compensation of prejudices they could suffer in case of an accident occurring during an air Carriage, excluding of any other rule (notably concerning the attributions of competence, or claim relating to freight, Baggages etc., not involving Passenger) which remain governed by regulation applicable to air Carriage in French Polynesia.
3. To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing Carriage and other services performed by each Carrier are subject to: (I) provisions contained in the Ticket; (II) applicable tariffs; (III) Carrier's conditions of Carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of Carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
4. Carrier's name may be abbreviated in the Ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in Carrier's tariffs, conditions of Carriage, regulations or timetables ; Carrier's address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of Carrier's name in the Ticket ; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this Ticket or as shown in carrier's timetables as scheduled stopping places on the Passenger's route ; Carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive Carriers is regarded as a single operation.
5. An air Carrier issuing a Ticket for Carriage over the lines of another air Carrier does so only as its Agent.
6. Any exclusion or limitation of liability of Carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of Agents, servants and representatives of Carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by Carrier for Carriage and its Agents, servants and representatives.
7. Checked Baggage will be delivered to the bearer of the Baggage check. In case of Damage to Baggage moving in international transportation complaint must be made in writing to Carrier forthwith after discovery of Damage and, at the latest, within 7 days from receipt; in case of delay, the complaint must be made within 21 days from the date the Baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of Carriage regarding non-international transportation.
8. This Ticket is good for Carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this Ticket, in Carrier's tariffs, conditions of Carriage, or related regulations. The Fare for Carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of Carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable Fare has not been paid.
9. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the Passenger and Baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this Contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate Carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the Ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
10. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present all exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at the airport by the time fixed by Carrier or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
11. No Agent, servant or representative of Carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this Contract. Some Fares are subject to special sale and Carriage conditions. Information in our agencies.
Certains tarifs sont soumis à des conditions particulières de vente et de transport.
Renseignements dans nos agences.
Notice: Carriage and other services provided by the Carrier are subject to conditions of Carriage, which are hereby incorporated by reference . These conditions may be obtained from the issuing Carrier.
Formalities: The Passenger should carry all necessary documents for the travel (in case of any doubt, please refer to your travel Agent / AIR TAHITI selling offices.