Save time at the airport! At Tahiti-Faa'a, five self-service check-in kiosks enable you to check in from 30 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
You can check at self-service kiosk:
- with an e-ticket,
- with or without baggage,
- up to 8 passengers per booking,
You cannot check in online if:
- you require special assistance on your journey:
- person travelling with an infant (child under two),
- unaccompanied child,
- passenger with reduced mobility due to a motor, visual, hearing or mental disability,
- passenger requiring an additional seat,
- passenger travelling with a pet,
- group of more than eight people,
- passenger without a seat booked on the flight or with a paper ticket.
If you are not eligible to online check in, our agents will be happy to check you in at one of our check-in desks.
Self-service check-in consists of five quick and easy steps:
- Confirm that you have read and agree to the safety and security rules
- Identify yourself
- Select flight(s)
- Select passenger(s)
- Print your boarding card
Once you have printed your boarding card
If you have no baggage to check in:
Go straight to the boarding gate, with your travel documents at the ready, no later than 10 minutes before your flight is due to depart. At Tahiti-Faa'a Airport, you must first pass through security, so you are advised to make your way to your gate before the time shown on your boarding card.
If you have baggage to check in:
Go to the "Baggage Drop-off" desk or, failing that, to the check-in desk of your flight. Make sure you allow enough time to check in before the final check-in time. Your bags will not be accepted if you arrive after this time.