Save time at the airport! At Tahiti-Faa'a, five self-service check-in kiosks enable you to check in from 12 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
You can check at self-service kiosk:
- with an e-ticket,
- with or without baggage,
- up to 8 passengers per booking,
You cannot check in online if:
- you are flying to or from Rarotonga,
- you are travelling in a Twin Otter or Beechcraft, or with a connecting flight in a Twin Otter or Beechcraft,
- you require special assistance on your journey:
- person travelling with an infant (child under two),
- unaccompanied child,
- passenger with reduced mobility due to a motor, visual, hearing or mental disability, or because of age or illness,
- passenger requiring an additional seat,
- passenger travelling with a pet,
- group of more than eight people,
- passenger without a seat booked on the flight or with a paper ticket.
If you are not eligible to online check in, our agents will be happy to check you in at one of our check-in desks.
Self-service check-in consists of five quick and easy steps:
- Identify yourself
- Select flight(s)
- Select passenger(s)
- Confirm that you have read and agree to the safety and security rules
- Print your boarding card
Once you have printed your boarding card
- If you have no baggage to check in:
Go straight to the boarding gate, with your travel documents at the ready, no later than 10 minutes before your flight is due to depart. At Tahiti-Faa'a Airport, you must first pass through security, so you are advised to make your way to your gate before the time shown on your boarding card.
- If you have baggage to check in:
Go to the "Baggage Drop-off" desk or, failing that, to the check-in desk of your flight. Make sure you allow enough time to check in before the final check-in time. Your bags will not be accepted if you arrive after this time.