Flights to some islands are operated by Beechcraft or Twin Otter aircraft. These small-volume aircraft enable travel to certain islands whose airstrips cannot accommodate ATRs.
- These aircraft are piloted by a captain and a first officer.
- These aircraft having a small capacity, there are no stewards on board.
- In the absence of cabin crew, an in-flight safety video is shown prior to boarding.
Air Tahiti operates an open-seating policy on its flights. This means you can choose your seat when you board the aircraft.
Non smoking flights
To preserve the well-being of our passengers and enhance the safety of our flights, Air Tahiti is a non-smoking airline.
On board service
- There are no stewards on board, as a result there is no in-flight service.
- You are therefore advised to stock up on food and refreshments before boarding.
There is no bathroom on board.