Specific measures apply to carrying liquids, creams, gels, pastes and aerosols in your hand baggage, on all Air Tahiti flights.
This concerns, in particular, water and other drinks, perfumes, lotions, creams, shower gel, shampoo, mascara, cough mixture, toothpaste, liquid soap, deodorant, etc.
Duty-free liquids (such as bottled bought at the airport or on board international carriers) are included.
How can these items be carried in my carry-on luggage ?
- Each bottle or tube must not exceed 100 ml.
- Substances in containers of more than 100 ml will be refused, even if the container is partly empty.
- Place your items in a closed transparent bag.
- Maximum quantity of liquid authorized per person : one plastic bag with a maximum volume of one liter (approximately 20 x 20 cm - 7.8 x 7.8 in).
- The items must not be piled up or overlap.
- A single bag is allowed per person.
- Baby food is allowed in reasonable amount required for the duration of your flight. Make sure it is stored in resealable containers.
- Liquid medicines accompanied by a prescription or declaration in your name are also permitted in your hand baggage.
Air Tahiti recommends that you place your liquids not complying with the above in your checked baggage to facilitate your passage through the security checkpoint.
- Sealed water bottles are accepted at the security checkpoint.