Check-in Online check-in
Use our web check-in service and save time at the airport!
Online check-in is open from 30 hours up to 1 hour before departure.
You can check in online:
- if you have an e-ticket,
- with or without baggage,
- with up to 8 passengers per booking.
This service is available for departures from the following islands :
- Tahiti, Moorea (Windward Islands)
- Bora Bora, Huahine, Raiatea, Maupiti (Leeward Islands)
- Fakarava, Manihi, Mataiva, Rangiroa, Tikehau (Tuamotu archipelago
- Hiva Oa and Nuku Hiva (Marquesas Islands)
- Raivavae, Rimatara, Rurutu, Tubuai (Austral Islands)
Steps for a successful online check in
Click here : https://checkin.si.amadeus.net/static/PRD/VT/#/checkin
Please follow 4 quick and easy steps:
- Identify yourself
- Select passenger(s)
- Confirm that you have read and agree to the safety and security rules
- Print your boarding card or save it on your smarthphone or tablet
At the airport
Have your boarding card printed or downloaded on your smartphone or tablet and the required travel documents ready.
- If you have no baggage to check in :
Go straight to the boarding gate no later than 10 minutes before your flight is due to depart. At Tahiti-Faa'a Airport, you must first pass through security, so you are advised to make your way to your gate before the time shown on your boarding card.
- If you have baggage to check in:
Go to the "Baggage Drop-off" desk or, failing that, to the check-in desk of your flight. Make sure you allow enough time to check in before the final check-in time. Your bags will not be accepted if you arrive after this time.
You cannot check in online if:
- you are travelling in a Beechcraft, or with a connecting flight in a Beechcraft,
- you require special assistance on your journey:
- person travelling with an infant (child under two),
- unaccompanied child,
- passenger with reduced mobility due to a motor, visual, hearing or mental disability, or because of age or illness,
- passenger requiring an additional seat,
- passenger travelling with a pet,
- group of more than eight people,
- passenger without a seat booked on the flight or with a paper ticket.
In these different situations, our agents will be happy to welcome you at one of our check-in desks.