You will find below all you need to know about cancellation and refund policy.
Where did you book your ticket?
- For bookings made through our website, click here.
- For bookings made through a travel agent, please contact the agent you booked through. Air Tahiti cannot cancel and refund bookings made through a travel agent.
Is your ticket already paid for?
- If your ticket has not yet been paid for, your Air Tahiti agent or your travel agent will cancel your booking without charge.
- If your ticket has already been paid for, the terms and conditions for the refund of your booking are as follows:
- If you are unable to travel on the flight on which you are booked, please cancel your booking no later than 48 hours before departure, to avoid being charged a late cancellation fee by passenger, and to free up your seat for another passenger.
- If you haven't used your tickets and they are still valid*, you can have them refunded on condition that:
- The terms and conditions of your fare allow it,
- You are able to prove that you are the passenger named on the ticket or the person who paid for the ticket.
Where a refund is permitted, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Refund request before arriving in French Polynesia, fees apply as follows: 50 € per coupon (25 € for a child)
- After your international departure and before the departure of your first scheduled Air Tahiti flight: Refund fee of 50% of the total ticket price.
Refunds for tickets issued for babies (passengers under 2 years old) are not subject to fees.
For Pass and Extension fares and Rarotonga fares, specific terms and conditions for refunds apply. See the page on Pass fares or Rarotonga fares for more information.
Refunds are made:
- To your credit card, if this was your chosen payment option
- In cash, if you paid for your tickets in cash
Refunds for tickets paid for by credit card or cheque are made 48 hours after your tickets are issued.
Lastly, if you did not cancel your journey in advance and did not show up at check-in, you will be charged an additional no-show fee.
* One year from the date of your first departure or one year from the date of issuance if it is an open ticket or an unused ticket.