Check-in - Check-in desks
Do you need special assistance or are you not eligible for online or self-service check-in? We will be happy to check you in at our check-in desks.
Check-in opening times depend on your islands of departure and arrival. Consult the opening times here.
If you need special assistance on your journey, please let our attendants know so that they can cater appropriately for your needs.
This especially applies to:
- Person travelling with an infant (child under two)
- Unaccompanied child
- Passenger with reduced mobility due to a motor, visual, hearing or mental disability, or because of age or illness
- Passenger requiring an additional seat
- Passenger travelling with a pet
- Group of more than eight people
- Passenger without a seat booked on the flight or with a paper ticket
Once you have checked in
Go straight to the boarding gate, with your travel documents at the ready, no later than 10 minutes before your flight is due to depart.
At Tahiti-Faa'a Airport, you must first pass through security. You are also advised to make your way to your gate before the time shown on your boarding card.