In order to help us ensure you the best travel experience, as well as a good flight punctuality, please make sure you are on time at check in.
Check in times depend on
- The means of check-in you have selected, as well as
- The islands of departure and arrival , as follows :
| ||In French Polynesia|
- From 30 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
|Kiosks (only in some airports) |
- From 12 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure time
|At the check in desks |
- 1h30 prior to your flight departure is recommended.
- In Tahiti Faaa airport, desks open 2 hours prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
- In order to go to the airport of Bora Bora from Vaitape village, with Air Tahiti shuttle boat, please be at the pier 1h30 before the flight departure time
|Check-in closing times |
- 30 minutes prior to the flight scheduled departure time, except for the Leeward islands, for which it is 20 minutes prior to flight departure.
For Rarotonga, Cook Islands :
It is an international flight. However, the check-in is at the Air Tahiti's domestic check-in desks.
Recommended arrival time at the airport : 2 hours prior to your flight departure.
We advise you to arrive at the airport well ahead of check-in closing time, in order to offer you the best service during check-in and boarding operations, and to allow aircraft to take off on time.
Check-in closing time: 45 minutes prior to the flight scheduled departure time.
- For some islands, the airport is away from the main island or village. More information here
- If you arrive after the final check-in time, you will not be allowed to board your flight. A no-show fee will be charged and all other flight reservations in your booking will be automatically cancelled.
- Please also ensure that you go to your gate before the final boarding time for your flight.